This Online Self-Registration module enables Taxpayers (Individual and Company) to submit minimum prerequisite information online and obtain instantly, their Tax ID/Username and a default password for use in accessing the ZBIR Electronic Revenue Management System (e-RMS) platform subsequently.
You may be required to submit additional information by visiting the nearest Tax/Area Office to your residence or office.
…Your Tax Identification Number, Your Identity.
1. Click on the link “Click Here To Register As Taxpayer Online” at the bottom of this page and wait for the form page to load;
2. Enter your Full Names as you would like to appear in your official documents, usually in the order: First Name, Middle Name and Last Name in the case of an individual taxpayer;
3. Enter your current valid Contact Address in the format: House Number, Street Name, Landmark, Area/City, State. e.g. 23, Gwanzo Dambiri Street, Diamond Estate, Gusau, Zamfara State;
4. Enter your current valid Mobile Phone Number where you would receive SMS notifications;
5. Click on the “Register Taxpayer” button at the bottom of the form and wait for the system to process and generate your TaxID/Username and default Password;
6. Copy out your TaxID/Username and default Password displayed on the screen OR check your mobile phone for SMS notification containing same information.
Store your TaxID/Username safe and handy. You will be required to present your TaxID/Username in ALL transactions with any of the MDAs in Zamfara State.